1 Rajab 1441

My mother gifted my share in my dads wealth to her brother! Sir, I’m mentally and psychologically disturbed by my mother.My mother’s brother owned us money,after my father’s death my mother gifted some of that money to her brother without my constant and asked him to repay some of it back which is a very small a amount monthly.Her betraying us i cant accept it and i want my full share of that money at once. Do I ask her or my uncle?

By Admin
In Fiqh of the family
Jun 13th, 2019


This is your right and you must ask it from your mother. However, she’s your mother and you must be respectful towards her as she’s your gate to Paradise. Don’t let some petty cash come in the way of gaining Paradise through serving her.

facebook comments: