25 Jumada al-Thani 1441

I am twice divorced. I have 2 children from separate fathers. My girls fathers don’t meet them. I’m raising my children alone. Is it allowed for me to change my children’s fathers name as their middle names and put my maiden name down as their surnames? It will be double barrelled for eg —– ——– —–. ——- being her first name. ——– is her father’s name. and —– being the mother’s?

By Admin
In Halal/Haram Matters
Sep 7th, 2019


It is not permissible to add mother’s name to a child unless the child is born out of zina and wedlock! 

facebook comments: