9 Rabi al-Thani 1441

Im newly married,his mom tortured me in 1st mnth n his sisters got separated us,takes care of his mom.i live alone,in a 1bedroom house where i feel suffocated,my husband goes 40kms away to office,even if im sick theres nobody to take care,can i ask him to move near his office where he can visit in emergencies? Or am i sinning?

By Admin
In Dealings and Attitudes with In-Laws
Jan 6th, 2019


If you mean you live alone and your husband lives with his mother, this is absolutely wrong. You must live with him. You’re not sinning at all as having a separate accommodation with your husband is your right. 

facebook comments: