17 Muharram 1444

My father has been against me practicing my religion completly for a while. I has been against me keeping my beard because he fears I am becoming an extremist. He is threatening me to call the police if I insist (He got physical with me on another occasion). What should I do?

By Admin
In Fiqh of Marriage
May 21st, 2022


If he is this abusive and has such an attitude against Islam, it is best that you leave the house and go and live somewhere else if you can be independent as this is a form of migrating and running away with your religion. 

facebook comments: