17 Rabi al-Awwal 1443

when I was not a practicing muslim I gave one of my friend a relationship advice and they got back together but when I started practicing islam I asked Allah for forgiveness. So my question is should I tell my friend to get out of the Haram relationship? And he is a non mahram to me and I stopped talking to him. What should I do? Am I still accountable for them sinning?

By Admin
In Halal/Haram Matters
Jun 8th, 2021


It’s not permissible to contact him or tell him anything at all as he’s a non mahram to you.

Seek Allah’s forgiveness and repent to Allah sincerely while showing deep remorse and in sha Allah, Allah will forgive you.

Do a lot of voluntary good deeds, especially night prayers, besides fulfilling all your obligatory worship, as good deeds erase bad deeds.

facebook comments: