4 Jumada al-Awwal 1443

A man died & after about 2 yrs of his death a man (friend of the deceased) came to his children & said your father owed me Rs. 41,500. The man said that your father had a verbal agreement with me & your father said he will return it & he is not going to runaway with his money. But he doesn’t have any written agreement & he also did not provide any witness to the transaction. What to do?

By Admin
In Funerals
Mar 27th, 2021


Nothing! If he fails to bring proof over what he claims, we are not obliged to believe him! Imagine getting 10 people claiming that your father took a million from each one of them! 

facebook comments: