15 Rajab 1442

I have a married friend who is sinful and committed evil act of adultery and now has a child who is illegitimate. Does he have a right to up-bring his child whom he dearly loves?

By Admin
In Illegitimate children & Lost property
May 27th, 2020


The child is born out of wedlock and is not related to his biological father nor can carry his name or inherit him.

He can provide for him and give him money if he wishes but must cut all communications with his mother as she is not related to him. 

facebook comments: