30 Ramadan 1442

My roomate was adopted by her paternal uncle now that he throwed her out of the house and doesn’t provide her money .so she started working and met a guy in her office and getting married soon inshallah but doesnt want to tell about the marriage to her adopted father as he is least bothered and there is no mahram for her.what should she do.

By Admin
In Invalid Marriages
Oct 28th, 2019


She can’t marry without his consent and approval.

She should fear Allah, repent to Him, show remorse from being in contact with a non mahram and apologize to her uncle and try to mend things with him.

facebook comments: