15 Rabi al-Thani 1442

I am 23 years old.I have been in a relationship with someone since 6 years.now i want to marry him & he also wants to marry me.but my mother doesn’t want me to marry with this person.And for this reason she haven’t informed my father about my relationship still now. And my mother forcefully wants me to leave the relationship.how can i convince my parents?please help me.

By Admin
In Fiqh of Marriage
May 14th, 2019


First of all you have to repent sincerely for this haram relationship, and you must stop communicating with this Guy immediately, the guy must propose to your father, if your father doesn’t agree then you can’t marry against his will.

facebook comments: