15 Rabi al-Thani 1442

I am 24 years of age and divorced.. Alhumdulliah I want to marry again.I have an issue concerning my father as he is under influence of bad things and his family won’t help me.alhumdulliah have made the decison to marry again as I want and need to protect myself and the guy I want to marry from going further into Zina.. We both have made the decison that we want to marry..

By Admin
In Fiqh of Marriage
Nov 11th, 2018


What is your question? 

This kind of relationship is absolutely prohibited in islam and you’re sinful for continuing this. If you don’t want Allah’s wrath on you in this dunya and the hereafter and if you want Allah to pardon you, you must immediately stop all communication with him immediately and block him from everywhere besides repenting sincerely.
And there’s no marriage without the consent of your father (wali). Let the boy propose to your father if he is serious. 

facebook comments: