17 Muharram 1444

I am a girl and I was asking for divorce.He paid rent and I paid all other expenses since I am working. He was staying out of state and He will visit 2/3 times in a month and stay for weeks too.Guy/his parents asking me to pay the rent money they spent when we were together even after I agreed to pay the MAHAR. they are saying since girl asked for Divorce she has to give the money spent.Is it true

By Admin
In Khula
Jul 7th, 2017

No, it is not true and he is obliged to provide for you with backpay as this is his responsibility.

facebook comments: