15 Shawwal 1441

My family was involved in a motor vehicle accident, and as with law in Canada I order to drive a car you must have insurance. My kids were bruised up, my ribs and chest very hurt. Is compensation haram from the insurance company either from my husbands or the other insured driver? How much compensation are we to accept for our injuries?

By Admin
In Insurance
Feb 28th, 2017

You are entitled to be compensated for medical bills or repair of the car.

facebook comments: