17 Muharram 1444

A woman is married and she and her husband are not living together for more than 10 years. The man already married 2 more women. And the first wife want divorce from him with her guardian. But he is not willing to meet her. Can she marry another man ?

By Admin
In Khula
Aug 5th, 2016

She must file for khula with the Muslim judge or authorized Imam of
the Islamic center.

facebook comments: