4 Jumada al-Awwal 1443

I have custody of my child and want to move back to my country. I don’t have any family here and living alone here is incredibly hard on me. My parents can only visit once a year. Would it be permissible to leave the country I’m living in now and thus moving away from the father of my child?

By Admin
In Custody
Jul 8th, 2016

This is permissible but you must give him rights to see his child on
holidays and to be with him and also to contact him on weekly basis.

facebook comments: