17 Muharram 1444

kindly advice me that my sons marriage broke up in May 2015 and the girl ended the marriage which is a khula from her side.Please advice me how much dowry mehr can i ask from her.She was married for 2 years to my son and she is also working herself.

By Admin
In Khula
Nov 15th, 2015

You can only get back what your son gave her as mahar and the jewelry alongside the mahar.

facebook comments: