4 Jumada al-Awwal 1443

When a man and a woman who are married divorce and they have a child, the man must pay for the child and is responsible for it , right? but what if the man wants to move to another country together with his child and the mother doesn’t want to give the child to him, is it permissible then to negotiate that the woman pays for everything alone and both agree so that the father doesn’t have to pay anything? (it was even the mother’s idea)

By Admin
In Custody
Nov 9th, 2015

As long as the woman didn’t marry, the custody of the child must remain with her and the father is obliged to support and provide for his son no matter what country he is in.

facebook comments: