17 Muharram 1444

Is it true that when a woman goes to court for khula, the judge can order her husband to divorce her. If he refuses then the court can grant her divorce but this is called “FASKH e NIKAH”? So although divorce takes place, it cannot be called khula since husband did not divorce her.

By Admin
In Khula
Sep 7th, 2015

This is true but only if the grounds of such a separation is strongly found.

facebook comments: