17 Rabi al-Awwal 1443

My wives cousin wanted to get a khula &she contacted a shaykh called Abdullah Faisal from jamaica to do it and she paid him £50 to get it done. I don’t know whether you’re supposed to get the husbands consent for the khula, however he just told her that she has a good case to get her marriage nullified& he sent her an online certificate of divorce. Is her divorce valid?

By Admin
In Khula
Sep 1st, 2015

This Khul’a is void and has no value! one must stay away from such people, who claim to have authority to divorce a married couple! Such contract can only be done in a country ruled by the Sharia and by an Islamic Judge. If it’s done in an non-Muslim country, then the head of the authorized Islamic Center must be consulted. For 50£, this man is cheap and must be a millionaire by now!
And yes, the husband must agree to the khula.

facebook comments: