20 Rajab 1442

My parents have property. from our gr. parents. this is actually a dowry my father got from my gr. father.now father decide share this property among us. but we know this property is dowry.so can we accept this.my fhtr share this property acording 2islam

By admin
In Illegitimate children & Lost property
Feb 27th, 2014

If this house was given from the woman (or her family) to the husband as the Hindus do, this is not permissible for the man to take as it is his duty to give the woman and not the other way around.

Therefore, your father must give the house back to your mother.

facebook comments: