4 Jumada al-Awwal 1443

A couple got divorced they have a daughter,in whom’s custody she should be?if the mother of that child is getting married to another person in whose custody should she be?compensation amount of the child should be given to the child’s maternal grand paren

By admin
In Custody
Feb 13th, 2014

The child should be with the mother unless she gets married. If she gets married, her father or her paternal grandmother should take her custody. This depends on the judgment of the Islamic judge.

facebook comments: