17 Shawwal 1440

My grandfather has passed away, and his inheritance is with my father which hasn’t been yet divided. My only uncle lives in a separate country and he can’t come back. He keeps pushing me to request my father to settle the property. But my father doesn’t show interest and always keeps making excuses. I told my parents that this is wrong but they keep scolding me.

By Admin
In Halal/Haram Matters
Apr 17th, 2019


This is absolutely wrong and your father MUST distribute this property immediately. Your uncle can take your father to court to get his right by approaching his country’s embassy and filing an official complaint. Your father will be punished by Allah for preventing his brother from taking what Allah has given him. 

facebook comments: