16 Safar 1443

Can I eat most of the meat of my sacrificial animal on Eid، like if I eat 60 percent myself and give the rest 40 percent to poor people، will my sacrifice be right ?

By Admin
In Slaughtering
Jul 22nd, 2021
0 Comments
442 Views

ANSWER:

The sacrifice is valid but you are not following the sunnah of distribution where you keep one third, give one third to the poor and the rest one third to your relatives and neighbours.

facebook comments: