15 Jumada al-Thani 1442

I am a Revert… recently told my parents about my reversion.They are very angry,not eating food etc. I am also in pain Bcz of their condition. How should I deal with them without compromising in my deen? Is there any dua which I can make for them and myself to get relief in our pain.

By Admin
In Fiqh of the family
Jan 13th, 2021


Keep steadfast and make dua for their guidance and never compromise your deen for anything of anyone as there’s no pleasing or obeying anyone at the cost of disobedience to Allah. 

Be respectful and extra nice to them in worldly matters to show them that islam has made you more patient, humble and forbearing and who knows Allah might guide them through you.

facebook comments: