14 Rabi al-Thani 1442

My divorce case is been pending and my husband is just avoiding to come to court and police station he just wants me to waste my life he dosent even see me my child our look aftr us he is. not bother about us.he bribes the police no to go to him what is the ruling plz help

By Admin
In Divorce
Nov 21st, 2020


He is sinful for that and Allah will punish him for it. Keep on complaining against him to all departments of authority you can and circulate among his work place and family and friends the injustice he is doing until he complies. 

facebook comments: