24 Dhul-Hijjah 1441

I’m living in a nonMuslim country. Married to my husband for 10 years, have a 6 yr old daughter. My husband has reverted back to Hinduism, his birth religion. I am not financially dependent to move out of this marriage with daughter. Most jobs for freshers are in banking or insurance companies. I want to know if I can take those jobs to move out of this haram relationship?

By Admin
In Invalid Marriages
Mar 28th, 2018


You must immediately get out of this marriage as a Muslim woman cannot be married to a disbeliever under any circumstances.
If you look hard you will find halal jobs, they may pay less but they will be at least halal. 


facebook comments: