21 Dhul-Qa'dah 1441

I am having severe problems with my husband. I am living withere parents now. He told regardless of problems and bow he treats me I need to give him physical activity for him to treat me in a good way.is [1] this Islamic and fair as hever said I am doing a major sin.he married to not commit zinna. He said if he looks at another woman and get the urge he will divorce me. And it is upto me

By admin
In Divorce
Jun 2nd, 2016

If you are divorcing him, your are not obliged to give him any sexual  rights. But if it is only a dispute and you want to go back to him,  you should give him his rights or you will be sinful and cursed by  angels. You must proceed immediately on filing for divorce, khulu or  going back to him.

facebook comments: