19 Dhul-Hijjah 1441

My distant orphan relative married to a Hindu,without her guardian’s consent.That man said shahadah performed nikah (don’t know about mehr payment),shortly after that performed marriage according to Hindu custom and shortly after that registered marriage.Is this marriage jayaz as both of them are non practising Muslims?what about those who witnessed it?

By admin
In Invalid Marriages
Jun 1st, 2016

This marriage is void if it doesn’t have the presence and consent of┬áthe guardian unless the Islamic judge conducted it.

facebook comments: