7 Safar 1442

For the Khulaa, is it necessary to go the Judge, or can it be dealt with between the husband and wife and thier families itself? What if they are in a non-Muslim country where no Qadhi is available?

By admin
In Khula
Feb 17th, 2014

If there isn’t any Islamic judge, the Imam of the Islamic center there can do the job. If the two agree on the terms of Khul’a without the need for a judge, this can be done in the presence of witnesses for the sake of documentation.

facebook comments: